STAR ALLIANCE MEGADO 5
[North of the Border to the Desert to the Sea]
It has been 5 years since the first MegaDO and with YOUR support, it has turned out being the highlight of the year for many road warriors, frequent flyers, leisure travelers, infrequent flyers, travel hackers, mileage junkies, mileage whores (there are 68,600 results on Google for this phrase!) and sky pilots.
- The FIRST group (public or private) ever to go inside the Boeing 787
- The FIRST group (public or private) to charter the first North American Boeing 787
- The ONLY place you can powwow with the likes of Jeff Smisek (CEO, United Airlines), Doug Parker (new CEO American Airlines), Wolfgang Mayrhuber (CEO, Lufthansa), Hoyt Harper (Senior Vice President, Starwood Hotels), Jaan Albrecht (former CEO, Star Alliance), Mark Schwab (CEO, Star Alliance) and many more airline and hotel executives.
- First ever custom luggage designed for an event (Rimowa)
- New hotel partner, Marriott
- Longest MegaDO flight ever, over 1800 miles
- AMARC (The 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group, often called The Boneyard) inside tour